You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Bon Accord blog
Whisky – the water of life – is so much entwined with our national identity that even those who don’t take a wee dram are often interested in learning more about our country’s drink.
Its ever evolving image becomes trendier by the second, making it a hot topic across the media. Understandably, we don’t want to miss our chance to natter about the nip.
Below you’ll find our personal blog and, periodically, a guest blog from one of our associates in the industry. We hope that everyone – from the whisky novice to the enthusiast – can find something to their taste!
- RT @TCotie: Wonderful Club event this afternoon with Paul McDonagh @thebonaccord talking Auchentoshan, Bowmore and Scapa… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- RT @RoyalMileWhisky: Over the last year, we've distributed single cask bottlings for the Independent Whisky Bars of Scotland - a group o… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 months ago
- @neillmurphy @dietbruboy @ralfystuff First fill Oloroso for its last year 2 months ago in reply to neillmurphy
- RT @neillmurphy: It seems appropriate to send some love the way of @thebonaccord as they shutter their doors for the foreseeable fut… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 months ago
- RT @StanCollymore: Watch it. Watch it. Watch it. And then THINK. 2 months ago