You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Bon Accord blog
Whisky – the water of life – is so much entwined with our national identity that even those who don’t take a wee dram are often interested in learning more about our country’s drink.
Its ever evolving image becomes trendier by the second, making it a hot topic across the media. Understandably, we don’t want to miss our chance to natter about the nip.
Below you’ll find our personal blog and, periodically, a guest blog from one of our associates in the industry. We hope that everyone – from the whisky novice to the enthusiast – can find something to their taste!
MALT OF THE MONTH SEPTEMBER 2016
Posted by Paul McDonagh on September 3 2016 at 16:44
- @lukegough1970 @GoodSpiritsCo £17 13 hours ago in reply to lukegough1970
- New on the gantry! Thanks @GoodSpiritsCo ! 13 hours ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's #quiz time tomorrow at 8.15pm as we return for our usual Wednesday at @thebonaccord. Can you win the £50 bar t… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: There's the date they go on sale! Make sure you keep it free: Saturday 15th April at 11am from @ticketsscotland (on… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: @ticketsscotland @thebonaccord Price this year will be £45 each. Foodbank Raffle winners will be contacted soon and… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago