You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Bon Accord blog
Whisky – the water of life – is so much entwined with our national identity that even those who don’t take a wee dram are often interested in learning more about our country’s drink.
Its ever evolving image becomes trendier by the second, making it a hot topic across the media. Understandably, we don’t want to miss our chance to natter about the nip.
Below you’ll find our personal blog and, periodically, a guest blog from one of our associates in the industry. We hope that everyone – from the whisky novice to the enthusiast – can find something to their taste!
As you all know we are a specialist on-line whisky shop and our pub regularly hosts whisky tastings. In fact we have two of our own whisky societies that meet once a month for soup, steak pie and a few drams. We also play host to many other whisky societies who hold their tastings here at The Bon Accord. We regularly provide one off tastings for small and large groups upon booking. Visitors from all over the world have taken part in our tastings, from whisky ambassadors to eager whisky beginners. What can I say? We know how to throw a tasting!
- @neillmurphy @dietbruboy @ralfystuff First fill Oloroso for its last year 3 days ago in reply to neillmurphy
- RT @neillmurphy: It seems appropriate to send some love the way of @thebonaccord as they shutter their doors for the foreseeable fut… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- RT @StanCollymore: Watch it. Watch it. Watch it. And then THINK. 1 week ago
- Stay safe and God bless 1 week ago
- @these_ideas Fantastic 1 week ago in reply to these_ideas