You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Botanist Islay Dry Gin 46%
Nose: Big notes of citrus, delicate menthol and flowers.
Palate: Cool menthol notes which begin to mellow out,
juniper brings warmth and big citrus notes maintain
a fresh quality.
Finish: Long with a good spice.
- RT @RoyalMileWhisky: Edinburgh cont: Uno Mas Wildcat Glasgow: The Ben Nevis Bar @thebonaccord @potstillglasgow The Gate… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's Wednesday, and means #QUIZ AT THE BON! Join us @ 8.15pm for a chance to #Win a £50 tab and a shot at some… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jterk: @ralfystuff, raised a glass of @Arranwhisky 10 yr to you @thebonaccord this evening. Sláinte! 2 months ago
- Drams of the day 😎 3 months ago
- RT @aqvavitae_sco: @WhiskyWithMolly @_dramface @GlenMorayIain @Emma_Ware @NoviceWhiskey @munro_whisky @alanwilson15nn @LLBlender… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago