You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Kilkerran 12 Yrs
Nose: Oak, sweet toasted marshmallows and dried fruit.
Cherries, marzipan and a hint of peat.
Palate: Citrus notes, butterscotch and biscuits.
Finish: Velvety smooth with hints of lemon meringue.
Quite oily mouthful and saltiness.
- @robsterowski 66 8 hours ago in reply to robsterowski
- RT @PlanetWhiskies: @thebonaccord Exclusive Interview with Paul McDonagh: Read about Planet Whiskies visit to the Bon Accord whisky bar… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: We're getting the band back together for our 10th year. Tickets on sale 11am on Sat 23rd March. Available from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- Bourbon of the day 2 weeks ago