You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Octave Springbank Distillery 1994
The Octave cask from Duncan Taylor.
The Octave collection represents the finest single and blended malts and single grain scotch whiskies, invigorated by final maturation in reconstructed ex sherrywood Octave Casks.
Before: Pepper, oranges, vanilla, malted milk and dried fruits
After: Fruit and nut chocolate, creamy orange zest, stewed plums and marmalade.
- @AliMorris25 Yes 1 week ago in reply to AliMorris25
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @ewanhendo: There's a new landlady in town!😅 The world is much smaller for whisky lovers, from Hong Kong to Glasgow Some lovel… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamCobb_: Actually IN LOVE with my @1770Whisky from @GlasgowDC. Never expected it to come in such a swanky box, utterly gorg… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tukf: A big thank you to Liam & the team @GlasgowDC for the latest addition @1770Whisky #whisky a brand that’s going fr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago