You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Octave Springbank Distillery 1994
The Octave cask from Duncan Taylor.
The Octave collection represents the finest single and blended malts and single grain scotch whiskies, invigorated by final maturation in reconstructed ex sherrywood Octave Casks.
Before: Pepper, oranges, vanilla, malted milk and dried fruits
After: Fruit and nut chocolate, creamy orange zest, stewed plums and marmalade.
- RT @RoyalMileWhisky: Edinburgh cont: Uno Mas Wildcat Glasgow: The Ben Nevis Bar @thebonaccord @potstillglasgow The Gate… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's Wednesday, and means #QUIZ AT THE BON! Join us @ 8.15pm for a chance to #Win a £50 tab and a shot at some… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jterk: @ralfystuff, raised a glass of @Arranwhisky 10 yr to you @thebonaccord this evening. Sláinte! 2 months ago
- Drams of the day 😎 3 months ago
- RT @aqvavitae_sco: @WhiskyWithMolly @_dramface @GlenMorayIain @Emma_Ware @NoviceWhiskey @munro_whisky @alanwilson15nn @LLBlender… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago