You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Glenallachie 10 year old cask strength (batch 8) 57.2%
Intensely Rich Mahogany.
Bursting with mocha, nutmeg and walnut oil, with notes of heather honey, sweet raisins and dried red berries.
Lashings of cinnamon spice, molasses and honeycomb, followed by ginger and dark chocolate, with hints of nutmeg and fennel on the finish.
- RT @TheVFEnt: There's not a #BurnsNight question in sight at The Bon this Wed - just a good #pubquiz for a £50 tab and a shot at… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @Bluenileman53: An evening, on a school night too, @AyeWrite in the mitchell with @authorpetermay Then a drink @thebonaccord An… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- Just in on the gantry! Thanks @jurawhisky 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's Wednesday, and that means quizzing at The Bon. Usual time, usual place - and there's over £300 to be won from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: t's #quiz night tonight at The Bon and there's £50 bar tab and a shot at over £200 cash up for grabs. 8.15pm start.… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago