You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Glendronach Peated pays homage to the peat historically used to dry the malted barley in the traditional floor maltings during the early days of the distillery. The subtle peat notes in this intriguing expression complement the classic Glendronach Highland character of the rich sherry notes drawn from the wood
- @neillmurphy @dietbruboy @ralfystuff First fill Oloroso for its last year 2 days ago in reply to neillmurphy
- RT @neillmurphy: It seems appropriate to send some love the way of @thebonaccord as they shutter their doors for the foreseeable fut… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago
- RT @StanCollymore: Watch it. Watch it. Watch it. And then THINK. 6 days ago
- Stay safe and God bless 1 week ago
- @these_ideas Fantastic 1 week ago in reply to these_ideas