You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Glendronach Peated pays homage to the peat historically used to dry the malted barley in the traditional floor maltings during the early days of the distillery. The subtle peat notes in this intriguing expression complement the classic Glendronach Highland character of the rich sherry notes drawn from the wood
- @AliMorris25 Yes 1 week ago in reply to AliMorris25
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @ewanhendo: There's a new landlady in town!😅 The world is much smaller for whisky lovers, from Hong Kong to Glasgow Some lovel… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AdamCobb_: Actually IN LOVE with my @1770Whisky from @GlasgowDC. Never expected it to come in such a swanky box, utterly gorg… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Tukf: A big thank you to Liam & the team @GlasgowDC for the latest addition @1770Whisky #whisky a brand that’s going fr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago