You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Glendronach Peated pays homage to the peat historically used to dry the malted barley in the traditional floor maltings during the early days of the distillery. The subtle peat notes in this intriguing expression complement the classic Glendronach Highland character of the rich sherry notes drawn from the wood
- @robsterowski 66 8 hours ago in reply to robsterowski
- RT @PlanetWhiskies: @thebonaccord Exclusive Interview with Paul McDonagh: Read about Planet Whiskies visit to the Bon Accord whisky bar… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: We're getting the band back together for our 10th year. Tickets on sale 11am on Sat 23rd March. Available from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- Bourbon of the day 2 weeks ago