You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
GLENWYVIS VINTAGE 20/18
Dingwall’s first whisky in almost 100 years is a classic Highland Single Malt in every sense of the word, and the first step in a long journey.
Bottled at just over 3 years old, this 2018 batch remains quite grain forward (as you might expect from a younger whisky), showcasing the unique fruity maltiness of our extra long fermentation. Aged in 80% First Fill Tennessee Whiskey Barrels, 15% First Fill Moscatel Casks and 5% Refill Whisky Hogsheads, it has a light, balanced oak influence with a little dessert richness. 50% abv, non-chill filtered, no colouring added.
- Just in on the gantry Bar opens in 8 minutes! 3 days ago
- Just in on the gantry Two of our favorites @1770Whisky @Northstarwhisky 4 days ago
- Just in on the gantry! 1 week ago
- RT @_dramface: Just over a week has passed since the second serving of the ‘grass-roots’ @OnlineScotchWA awards ceremony. Dougie c… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: What an absolutely cracking weekend we hand. A massive thank you to you all for making it such a wonderful festival… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago