You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
GLENWYVIS VINTAGE 20/18
Rollover image to zoom. View large image
Our price: £59.95
Dingwall’s first whisky in almost 100 years is a classic Highland Single Malt in every sense of the word, and the first step in a long journey.
Bottled at just over 3 years old, this 2018 batch remains quite grain forward (as you might expect from a younger whisky), showcasing the unique fruity maltiness of our extra long fermentation. Aged in 80% First Fill Tennessee Whiskey Barrels, 15% First Fill Moscatel Casks and 5% Refill Whisky Hogsheads, it has a light, balanced oak influence with a little dessert richness. 50% abv, non-chill filtered, no colouring added.
Send to a friend or post on:
- @lukegough1970 @GoodSpiritsCo £17 12 hours ago in reply to lukegough1970
- New on the gantry! Thanks @GoodSpiritsCo ! 13 hours ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's #quiz time tomorrow at 8.15pm as we return for our usual Wednesday at @thebonaccord. Can you win the £50 bar t… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: There's the date they go on sale! Make sure you keep it free: Saturday 15th April at 11am from @ticketsscotland (on… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: @ticketsscotland @thebonaccord Price this year will be £45 each. Foodbank Raffle winners will be contacted soon and… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago