You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Laphroaig 15 year old
Nose: Mildly smokey, toasty and pleasantly sweet, like new hay.
Palate: Zesty oak and warm peat smoke top notes, with sweet undertones reminiscent of fresh nutmeg and toasted almonds.
Finish: Prolonged resonance, mellow and utterly distinctive.
- @robsterowski 66 8 hours ago in reply to robsterowski
- RT @PlanetWhiskies: @thebonaccord Exclusive Interview with Paul McDonagh: Read about Planet Whiskies visit to the Bon Accord whisky bar… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: We're getting the band back together for our 10th year. Tickets on sale 11am on Sat 23rd March. Available from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- Bourbon of the day 2 weeks ago