You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Laphroaig 15 year old
Nose: Mildly smokey, toasty and pleasantly sweet, like new hay.
Palate: Zesty oak and warm peat smoke top notes, with sweet undertones reminiscent of fresh nutmeg and toasted almonds.
Finish: Prolonged resonance, mellow and utterly distinctive.
- @JohnBurke_IRL Hi John can you please get me a ticket for theWWC on the 15th January cheers Paul 3 weeks ago in reply to JohnBurke_IRL
- @pongosapien We are closed from 9pm 3 weeks ago in reply to pongosapien
- What about this 3 weeks ago
- Did we mention this 3 weeks ago
- Bon Accord culturecalling.com/uk/fe… 1 month ago