You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Laphroaig 15 year old
Nose: Mildly smokey, toasty and pleasantly sweet, like new hay.
Palate: Zesty oak and warm peat smoke top notes, with sweet undertones reminiscent of fresh nutmeg and toasted almonds.
Finish: Prolonged resonance, mellow and utterly distinctive.
- RT @RoyalMileWhisky: Over the last year, we've distributed single cask bottlings for the Independent Whisky Bars of Scotland - a group o… twitter.com/i/web/status… 6 days ago
- @neillmurphy @dietbruboy @ralfystuff First fill Oloroso for its last year 1 week ago in reply to neillmurphy
- RT @neillmurphy: It seems appropriate to send some love the way of @thebonaccord as they shutter their doors for the foreseeable fut… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @StanCollymore: Watch it. Watch it. Watch it. And then THINK. 2 weeks ago
- Stay safe and God bless 2 weeks ago