You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Macallan 12 year old Sherry
Nose: vanilla with a hint of ginger, dried fruits, sherry sweetness and wood smoke.
Palate: deliciously smooth, rich, dried fruits and sherry balanced with wood smoke and spice.
Finish: sweet toffee and dried fruits with wood smoke and spice.
- @robsterowski 66 8 hours ago in reply to robsterowski
- RT @PlanetWhiskies: @thebonaccord Exclusive Interview with Paul McDonagh: Read about Planet Whiskies visit to the Bon Accord whisky bar… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: We're getting the band back together for our 10th year. Tickets on sale 11am on Sat 23rd March. Available from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- Bourbon of the day 2 weeks ago