You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Macallan 12 year old Sherry
Nose: vanilla with a hint of ginger, dried fruits, sherry sweetness and wood smoke.
Palate: deliciously smooth, rich, dried fruits and sherry balanced with wood smoke and spice.
Finish: sweet toffee and dried fruits with wood smoke and spice.
- @AliMorris25 Yes 1 week ago in reply to AliMorris25
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @ewanhendo: There's a new landlady in town!😅 The world is much smaller for whisky lovers, from Hong Kong to Glasgow Some lovel… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamCobb_: Actually IN LOVE with my @1770Whisky from @GlasgowDC. Never expected it to come in such a swanky box, utterly gorg… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tukf: A big thank you to Liam & the team @GlasgowDC for the latest addition @1770Whisky #whisky a brand that’s going fr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago