You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Macallan 12 year old Sherry
Nose: vanilla with a hint of ginger, dried fruits, sherry sweetness and wood smoke.
Palate: deliciously smooth, rich, dried fruits and sherry balanced with wood smoke and spice.
Finish: sweet toffee and dried fruits with wood smoke and spice.
- RT @jterk: @ralfystuff, raised a glass of @Arranwhisky 10 yr to you @thebonaccord this evening. Sláinte! 3 weeks ago
- Drams of the day 😎 1 month ago
- RT @aqvavitae_sco: @WhiskyWithMolly @_dramface @GlenMorayIain @Emma_Ware @NoviceWhiskey @munro_whisky @alanwilson15nn @LLBlender… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 months ago
- RT @dnisbet250: #Whisky366 @thebonaccord @glaswhiskyclub #BurnsNight #HappyBurnsNight @LochleaWhisky #Daftmill @Bunnahabhain… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago
- RT @drinkinthesigh1: The Drink in the Sights Guide to the Best Pubs in Glasgow Please retweet it only takes a second… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 months ago