You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Tamdhu Batch Strength (Batch 3)
Nose: Dark chocolate and raisins steeped in sherry.
Crushed walnut, with an oaky spice developing.
Palate: Sweet red berries, followed by cracked black pepper and cinnamon.Vanilla and orange peel and Demerarra sugar in the background.
Finish: Rich, toast and marmalade, with a lingering fruitiness.
- @robsterowski 66 8 hours ago in reply to robsterowski
- RT @PlanetWhiskies: @thebonaccord Exclusive Interview with Paul McDonagh: Read about Planet Whiskies visit to the Bon Accord whisky bar… twitter.com/i/web/status… 4 days ago
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @GlasWhiskyFest: We're getting the band back together for our 10th year. Tickets on sale 11am on Sat 23rd March. Available from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- Bourbon of the day 2 weeks ago