You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Tamdhu Batch Strength (Batch 4)
Nose: Dark chocolate and raisins steeped in sherry.
Crushed walnut, with an oaky spice developing.
Palate: Sweet red berries, followed by cracked black pepper and cinnamon.Vanilla and orange peel and Demerarra sugar in the background.
Finish: Rich, toast and marmalade, with a lingering fruitiness.
- @AliMorris25 Yes 1 week ago in reply to AliMorris25
- Dram of the day 1 week ago
- RT @ewanhendo: There's a new landlady in town!😅 The world is much smaller for whisky lovers, from Hong Kong to Glasgow Some lovel… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamCobb_: Actually IN LOVE with my @1770Whisky from @GlasgowDC. Never expected it to come in such a swanky box, utterly gorg… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tukf: A big thank you to Liam & the team @GlasgowDC for the latest addition @1770Whisky #whisky a brand that’s going fr… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago