You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Bon Accord blog
Whisky – the water of life – is so much entwined with our national identity that even those who don’t take a wee dram are often interested in learning more about our country’s drink.
Its ever evolving image becomes trendier by the second, making it a hot topic across the media. Understandably, we don’t want to miss our chance to natter about the nip.
Below you’ll find our personal blog and, periodically, a guest blog from one of our associates in the industry. We hope that everyone – from the whisky novice to the enthusiast – can find something to their taste!
- RT @JohnBurke_IRL: Breaktime. Dinner in Glasgow's multi award winning @thebonaccord. A wee drop of @PowerscourtDist Fercullen 10 will… twitter.com/i/web/status… 6 hours ago
- @JohnBurke_IRL Hi John can you please get me a ticket for theWWC on the 15th January cheers Paul 3 weeks ago in reply to JohnBurke_IRL
- @pongosapien We are closed from 9pm 1 month ago in reply to pongosapien
- What about this 1 month ago
- Did we mention this 1 month ago