You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Bon Accord blog
Whisky – the water of life – is so much entwined with our national identity that even those who don’t take a wee dram are often interested in learning more about our country’s drink.
Its ever evolving image becomes trendier by the second, making it a hot topic across the media. Understandably, we don’t want to miss our chance to natter about the nip.
Below you’ll find our personal blog and, periodically, a guest blog from one of our associates in the industry. We hope that everyone – from the whisky novice to the enthusiast – can find something to their taste!
- RT @iammrrodriguez: @thebonaccord just seen ya cask at @harrisdistiller Give us a shout when you got it in 😁🥃 1 day ago
- RT @WaterfordWhisky: Mark Reynier’s first public tasting in a long time takes place @thebonaccord in Glasgow on the 19th October. Ticket… twitter.com/i/web/status… 6 days ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's back to business at The Bon tomorrow and we're looking forward to it. Come along for some quizzing, the usual… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago
- RT @distillery_tour: Our September podcast was with Paul McDonagh, Owner of the @thebonaccord bar. Paul says a dram of whisky is a conv… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 month ago
- RT @ianhamilton1982: bandlab.com/revisions/df… Latest original song from me. Hoping to play open mics again soon. ❤️🎼🎸 @thebonaccord (a w… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 months ago