You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Bon Accord blog
Whisky – the water of life – is so much entwined with our national identity that even those who don’t take a wee dram are often interested in learning more about our country’s drink.
Its ever evolving image becomes trendier by the second, making it a hot topic across the media. Understandably, we don’t want to miss our chance to natter about the nip.
Below you’ll find our personal blog and, periodically, a guest blog from one of our associates in the industry. We hope that everyone – from the whisky novice to the enthusiast – can find something to their taste!
- RT @TheVFEnt: There's not a #BurnsNight question in sight at The Bon this Wed - just a good #pubquiz for a £50 tab and a shot at… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- RT @Bluenileman53: An evening, on a school night too, @AyeWrite in the mitchell with @authorpetermay Then a drink @thebonaccord An… twitter.com/i/web/status… 1 week ago
- Just in on the gantry! Thanks @jurawhisky 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: It's Wednesday, and that means quizzing at The Bon. Usual time, usual place - and there's over £300 to be won from… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheVFEnt: t's #quiz night tonight at The Bon and there's £50 bar tab and a shot at over £200 cash up for grabs. 8.15pm start.… twitter.com/i/web/status… 3 weeks ago